This Polymer Clay Figurine was made by Laura from Cloud9productions.
Visit her shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/Cloud9Productions What is your favorite item from Cloud9productions? We'd like to know!
1.Tell me a little about yourself.
I am a disabled lady who likes to do all sorts of crafts but came back to polymer clay because I find working with it very soothing.
2.Where does your inspiration come from when crafting?
My daily inspiration is my 2 ragdoll cats, Tasha and Lily, but I live surrounded by nature so I'm inspired to create the animals and birds that I've seen.
3.Who taught you and how did you learn to craft?
. I learned crafting from my mom and art teachers I've had over the years. I've tried many kinds of crafts, learning how to do them as I went along.
4. Any Specific Tips you have for newbie crafters starting a business in etsy?
Don't be afraid to try. Ask questions in the forums and on teams. Utilize social media. Be patient. Success probably won't happen overnight.
5. Name 3 websites you couldn’t live without.
6. What are your 3 favorite shops and why.
6. Polestar for Jen's gorgeous, handmade jewelry. Anytime I want to dream, her store is where I go. https://www.etsy.com/shop/PoleStar
HandyMaiden for Danielle's inspiring and beautiful animals. I am envious of both her ability to sculpt and to paint.https://www.etsy.com/shop/HandyMaiden
CBExpress for Emi's cute as a button creations. She comes up with the most creative kawaii ideas. Smiles are everywhere in her shop.https://www.etsy.com/shop/cbexpress
7. Where do you see your crafting business in 10 years?
I'd be happy to still be successful and in business in 10 years perhaps with my own website.