Custom Dog - Amigurumi - Hand Crocheted is made by Meddywv, a wonderful etsian and a wonderful friend. Visit her Etsy shop @ https://www.etsy.com/shop/meddywv
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
Well, I'm the VP of a no-kill animal rescue, The Olive Branch Animal Rescue and Refuge. I have a shop in Sistersville WV along with the Animal Rescues Pet Supply store and I live on a farm with my husband, 4 horses, 3 cats and 2 dogs. My kids are grown.
2. Where does your inspiration come from when crafting?
I guess my inspiration comes from all the animals in my life.
3. Who taught you and how did you learn to craft?
I've been crocheting since the 6th grade when my teacher taught me. But only have been doing amigurumi for the past 2 years.
4. Any Specific Tips you have for newbie crafters starting a business in Etsy?
tips would be to be persistent and keep at it....it took a year for my etsy shop to catch on. lol
5.Name 3 websites you couldn’t live without.3 favorite websites for my crafting
i can't live without the following websites: Etsy (of course), the Olive Branch www.olivebranchwv.org , and facebook (to keep up with my kids!) lol
6. What are your 3 favorite shops and why.
TEDARLA, for her bows that she makes for me, Caribbean Scents for her body butter which I adore, and SoapArt for the best clove soap i've ever used!
7. Where do you see your crafting business in 10 years?
in 10 years i hope my hands and my eyes allow me to keep crocheting!!!
*************WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ITEM FROM MEDDYWV? WE"D LIKE TO KNOW!****************