TREASURY MONDAY: FLOWERS EVERYWHERE!
1. a Floral Letterpress Linocut Blank Card : Rose, Lily, Protea, or Daisy by Twotonnepress- For people who like to know, Letterpress printing is a technique of relief printing using a printing press. A worker composes and locks movable type into the bed of a press, inks it, and presses paper against it to transfer the ink from the type.
2. Handmade White Crochet Flower Headband by TrueColorsBoutique- How adorable is this headband on a little girl. She will truly be the center of attention wearing this. https://www.etsy.com/listing/123264285/handmade-white-crochet-flower-headband?ref=tre-2722569495-2
3. Beautiful and bored – Portrait by Maria Jose Treasures- Maria Jose truly captures the emotions on every porrtrait. ACEOS also available. https://www.etsy.com/listing/152924720/beautiful-and-bored-portrait?ref=shop_home_active
4. Felt Flower with button center - you pick the backing, by 2sweetbeans- Marissa, the creator of these , is truly a wonderful lady, and a very creative one at that. This felt flower would look good as a magnet, imagine displaying your children’s artwork with this on a refrigerator? How cute! https://www.etsy.com/listing/121622423/felt-flower-with-button-center-you-pick?ref=shop_home_active
Ready to ship in 3-10 busi 5. Flower Beads, Plastic, Royal Blue, 16 mm, Jewelry, Supplies, DIY by gagirjewelryandgift- Any creation would look absolutely beautiful with these acrylic beads. https://www.etsy.com/listing/164099382/flower-beads-plastic-royal-blue-16-mm?ref=tre-2722569495-6. 4 x 6 Photo Print Field of Daisies White Flowers by Krafterskorner- “If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances. I would ride more merry-go-rounds. I would pick more daisies.” https://www.etsy.com/listing/129190942/4-x-6-photo-print-field-of-daisies-white?ref=tre-2722569495-6
7. Red Poinsetta Silk Flowers by beautifulswagstore- Christmas is around the corner! A favorite Christmas flower is the poinsettia, with its beautiful, red, star-shape. It is called the "Flame Leaf" in Central America or "Flower of the Holy Night" and was brought here over a hundred years ago by Dr. Joel Poinsett, our first ambassador to Mexico. https://www.etsy.com/listing/116694541/red-poinsetta-silk-flowers-cij?ref=tre-2722569495-7
8. red fimo rose wire-wrapped ring, US5,6,7,8,9,10,11 by Thirdeardear- Pretty Red Rose Fimo Flower Ring, Handpainted and wire-wrapped with a silver artistic wire. Flower size is Size : 22 x 7mm. This beautiful ring is so light and looks so fresh, you almost feel the cool summer breeze as you wear it. Simplicity and Elegance at its finest https://www.etsy.com/listing/129937621/red-fimo-rose-wire-wrapped-ring?ref=tre-2722569495-8
***WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ITEM FROM THE ITEMS ABOVE AND WHY? Voice your opinion in the comments below and be featured in the future boards of TREASURY MONDAY =)