15 USES FOR WASHI TAPE
Washi tape is made from natural fibers, such as bamboo or hemp, but most commonly from the bark of trees that are native to Japan — the mulberry, the mitsumata shrub or the gampi tree. Most washi tapes are strong (as strong as duct tape in some cases!) and functional as well as pretty, making them wonderful for both daily and decorative use.
1. Create quick and easy bunting.
2. Make plain white wrapping paper fabulous. And, embellish plain labels with coordinating tape.
3. Washi Tape Wooden Spoons
4. Create some snazzy pattern clothes pins
5. Washi Tape Napkin Rings
6. Washi Tape Notebook
7. Temporary Wall Décor
8. Keyboard personalization
9. Want to make your business card stand out? Add a little pattern and color with tape.
10. Washi Tape Toy Car Track
11. Washi Tape Phone Case
12. Washi Tape Twist Ties
13. Washi Tape Cork Board
14. Washi Tape Necklace
15. Give your pumpkins a modern twist with fun, colorful and graphic patterns.
To get washi tape for your craft projects: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThirdEarDear?section_id=13725242